2019 Upcoming Information Meetings:
December 8th, 3.00pm
Submit Membership inquiry form HERE
Join us to learn more. Daughters are also welcome to attend. For any questions or to RSVP for the upcoming information meeting, please email: VINCLmembership@gmail.com
National Charity League – Vista Irvine Chapter offers and easy, organized way for mothers and daughters to volunteer together.
- 18 philanthropy partners including Ronald McDonald House, Susan G Komen, March of Dimes, Blind Children’s Learning Center, Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation.
- Flexible volunteer opportunities that fit busy schedules. We offer at-home volunteering as well as on-site – all listed in our easy to use mobile app.
We create strong, confident leaders – Our girls leave NCL with impressive resume credentials for high school, college and beyond.
- A nationally-approved, six-year curriculum offers cultural experiences and teachers girls real-life skills such as parliamentary procedure, Robert’s Rules of Order, event planning, team building, and time management.
- Our members include National Merit Scholars and nationally-recognized athletes.
- Colleges that our graduates have gone on to attend include Princeton, Cornell, Columbia, NYU, University of Michigan, Berkeley, UCLA, USC, Georgia Tech, UCSB, UCSD, BYU
- Members are eligible to earn the nationally-recognized Presidential Service Award.
NCL, Inc. Vista Irvine Chapter
- Mothers and daughters residing in Irvine and surrounding areas may request membership the year before daughters enter 7th grade through 10th grade
- Membership applications may be submitted starting October 1st and are due by January 15th
- Members serve a minimum number of community service hours each year, the minimum for most is 25 hours and less for daughters when they are in 11th – 12th grade.
- There are annual dues and assessments which cover chapter operational expenses and special events. However, there are no fundraising obligations for Vista Irvine chapter members.
Strengthen the mother-daughter bond and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Chapter events include Mother-Daughter Tea, Fashion Show and Senior Recognition.
- Create lasting friendships for moms and daughters, and a strong alumni-mentor network among 75,000 active and alumni members nationwide.
NCL Mission Statement
The Mission of NCL, Inc. is to foster Mother-Daughter relationships in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.