I was born in Hong Kong and came to the US when I was 3 months old.
2) What graduating year are your daughter(s)?
Class of 2021
3) Favorite Color / Food / Sport / Animal?
Red / Mexican / Soccer / dogs
4) Favorite Philanthropy? And why?
Blind Children’s Learning Center.
I love being able to work directly with the blind/visually impaired children. I love watching my daughter and our NCL girls grow and work with the kids at the Learning Center. It’s one of the most rewarding philanthropies.
5) Best experience of Vista Irvine NCL so far?
Where do I start? From a philanthropy perspective – definitely working at the summer camp at the Blind Children’s Learning Center. I worked with a little boy named Emerson and I will never forget him.
I’ve also loved being Assist GLAd/ GLAd. I really liked working with the girls and patroness in our class.
6) What advice would you give to a new prospective Patroness considering joining Vista Irvine NCL?
Try all the different philanthropies and be invested. You get as much as you put into it.
7) Favorite inspirational quote or saying?
“Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, no more.” – Mother Teresa
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.